Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dell Parts

Options
  • 12-01-2008 12:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭

Where is the best place to get a DEll Dimension 2400 power supply?

Many Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭tech

I have tried a normal PSU and I still the green LED on the board but no power up from wither PSU :(

A normal PSU should was as the dell psu has no extra connectors ??
    Also I presume this is board or CPU issue now the Pc got a blast of lighting

I dont think its worth buying a cpu/ board to test this?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

tech wrote: »
    I have tried a normal PSU and I still the green LED on the board but no power up from wither PSU :(

A normal PSU should was as the dell psu has no extra connectors ??
    Also I presume this is board or CPU issue now the Pc got a blast of lighting

I dont think its worth buying a cpu/ board to test this?

Dell stopped using non standard power supplies years ago so any standard power supply should work but may not fit into the case without doing a little metalwork.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,672 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

dell parts, in a windows forum :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭tech

settle down boss!

Advertisement