Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carrickphierish houses?

• 12-01-2008 1:44am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭

This may be a long shot but I was wondering can anybody give me pictures or dimensions of the houses up in Carrickphierish past Grace Dieu on the New road. Im moving into one in the next month and want to know if all my funiture etc will fit or will I have to sell the stuff the get something smaller..

I tried the Waterford City Council website and found nothing same for google.. I doubt ill get anything but this is a Waterford forum so I said id try!

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭soldering iron

dazftw wrote: »
    This may be a long shot but I was wondering can anybody give me pictures or dimensions of the houses up in Carrickphierish past Grace Dieu on the New road. Im moving into one in the next month and want to know if all my funiture etc will fit or will I have to sell the stuff the get something smaller..

I tried the Waterford City Council website and found nothing same for google.. I doubt ill get anything but this is a Waterford forum so I said id try!
    why not go up to the housing estate and talk to the site foreman, he might allow you into the house to take the necessary measurements.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

Yea my mam went up to check, there was a security guard. He came over and told her to leave! Fairly slack

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

Ask some of the local teens , its guaranteed they have being in this houses already or pay them a few euros and they may measure the house for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭paul666

Try daft ie. they would have houses in Carrickphierish Gracedieu for sale

here http://www.daft.ie/searchsale.daft?search=1&selected_agent=&id=265780&s[agent_id]=2839&s[p]=rpvqwyuv

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,657 ✭✭✭trishw78

why don't you ring the housing office in Waterford CC

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Heh what a useless map, near Kinsalebeg?

Mike.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 700 ✭✭✭kayaksurfbum

I might be able to help. Do you know what house number your moving in to?

Ill know wednesday, we have a meeting with the county council to find out about it, I was hoping at the odd chance someone might know already..

Its Carrickphierish lower as far as I know!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 70 ✭✭cutback

What's the general opinion of people on that area up there on the new Carrickpherish road? I was thinking about buying an apartment in Woodbrook but I can't decide whether it'd be a good place to live.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

cutback wrote: »
    What's the general opinion of people on that area up there on the new Carrickpherish road? I was thinking about buying an apartment in Woodbrook but I can't decide whether it'd be a good place to live.

Woodbrook Tramore?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 70 ✭✭cutback

No, Woodbrook on Carrickpherish Rd, Gracedieu. It's a massive big estate their building up there. See the link in one of the posts above. Is there a Woodbrook in Tramore?

• Registered Users Posts: 8 evie110

hi i was just reading your post...been try in all day to even find out which houses these are!been offered one by the council,have a tenancy course thurs.are they the brown brick houses???wcc havent been much help other than to say theyre on that road..
    if u cud let me know id be very grateful
    thanks

have been offered one of these myself but havent a clue which houses they are!!can u help??are they the brown brick ones??

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭vinny63

evie110 wrote: »
    hi i was just reading your post...been try in all day to even find out which houses these are!been offered one by the council,have a tenancy course thurs.are they the brown brick houses???wcc havent been much help other than to say theyre on that road..
    if u cud let me know id be very grateful
    thanks

yeah there the houses ok brown brick beside the nackers buy a good security lock for your house i recken yuo mite need it!

vinny63 wrote: »
    yeah there the houses ok brown brick beside the nackers buy a good security lock for your house i recken yuo mite need it!

emmm yeah thanks for that!!!!!!!!!!!

Id say there fine I think the council built there houses aswell.. Its not like its just a halting site.. Its actually proper houses built for them totally seperate to the other houses!

Ill know wednesday, we have a meeting with the county council to find out about it, I was hoping at the odd chance someone might know already..

Its Carrickphierish lower as far as I know!

ok thanks for that...any chance you might let me know how u get on wed...as i am meeting them on thurs:D
    u might have a bit of info bout them..
    thanks again!

Its been called blackberry fields! Thats all I know.. You will find out about houses in about 2 - 3 weeks.. You probably wont read this though and will know before lol!

Rent is fairly cheap aswell! If your living on your own its like 14 euro I THINK... I read this booklet thing they give you quickly!

Advertisement