Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

COD4 Multiplayer Bug (PC)

• 12-01-2008 2:15am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 30

A lot of people have been having problems with Call of Duty 4 on the PC and gettiing it working online. The error message 'Server timeout error' has been coming up for lots of people. Apparently its due to the master sever not being able to recognise the vaste amount of people connecting at one any one time. Some solutions proposed to me was to increase the connection time to 30, instead of the default. It has worked for some people, but not for me.
    Anyone have any ideas on the situation? Well appreciated

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

you updated your game to 1.4?

as far as i can remember that bug got fixed in v1.2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Mynners

yeah ive patched to v1.4. its not a connection problem either, on 2mb.

Advertisement