Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gym in ennis road retail park

Options
  • 12-01-2008 2:20am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 531 ✭✭✭

does anybody else think that they should put a class super gym like jjb's in there? i think as there is not really a deacent gym this side of town (cmon,lets face it) that there should be one built like a jjb's type place. god only knows theres plenty of room left like and its not like that place is filling up in demand! oh....wait...some stupid petshop! come on like, give us something that the community can actually benifit from like! does anyone else have the same openion? everytime i pass the place i always think how a class gym could be put in here instead of some rediculous muck were seeing!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

Totally agree, we are starved of decent sports/training facilities this side of town. I think a new gym would clean up with the business it would get.

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭rok

yeah good call, no harm to get more decent GYMs/pools/facilities on the North side of town.
    There were plans for a Leisure Centre in the original plans for Coonagh Cross centre but like the cinema this was prob just put in as a public amenity to secure planning and will be pulled :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

Why don't you write to JJB then?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,173 ✭✭✭1huge1

Do JJB's have any association with the gym, anyway was a member there for the summer, but I can't see them bringing another one to limerick, as far as I know theres only 2 in the country like us and dundalk (or drogheda always mix up the two)

• Registered Users Posts: 259 ✭✭opelmanta

i actually heard a rumour that jjb were going to move in there but it cud be bulls**t. smyths toys are opening there if its any consolation!! buy a bicycle :D:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement