Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

unban request

Options
  • 12-01-2008 3:32am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 388 ✭✭

i would like to see the following forum; Digital Art & Design

I PMED the mod who banned me but hasn't replied and i asked 4+ days ago
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

You might stand a better chance of getting somewhere if you posted why you were banned, how long, etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭Nothingcompares

Don't unban him, he sounds like trouble.

(sorry, unban the chap pls).

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

This thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Blowfish wrote: »
    This thread.

Bah! Make him/her work for it, damnit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 388 ✭✭Troublesome

in the pm i got it said for a few months and thats what its been..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

It's actually been 3 months. And the post said "a lifetimes supply of ban!". So I imagine it's somewhere between the two. But who's say to where? Or even what a 'few' means.

Did I mention that Karoma is lovely?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Blowfish wrote: »
    This thread.

I think he should have to write a poem saying how sorry he is for replying to DonkeyStyle \o/ in such a rude manner.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,634 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

6th wrote: »
    I think he should have to write a poem saying how sorry he is for replying to DonkeyStyle \o/ in such a rude manner.

he should write a poem using photos as words!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,963 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

faceman wrote: »
    he should write a poem using photos as words!

We could start a competition and if he wins he gets back in

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 rigman

I'll be moving to Galway soon, with lots of time on my hands, I know nobody, any suggestions as to what I can do??

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Jimbo

rigman wrote: »
    I'll be moving to Galway soon, with lots of time on my hands, I know nobody, any suggestions as to what I can do??

You've come to right place my friend...

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,634 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

D.T. Jesus wrote: »
    We could start a competition and if he wins he gets back in

Good idea!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

faceman wrote: »
    Good idea!

Indeed, good way to demean users :D

I suggest the OP just wait for the mod in question to read his pm (did you request a read receipt) and get back to you - you can sorta see where this thread is going already :p

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

rigman wrote: »
    Hmmm ... did you read the thread title as "urban request" by any chance? At least, that's the best I come up with as a reason for asking that question in this thread ...

If you're looking for the Galway forum, it's over there ...

Advertisement