Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

museum at ballyjamesduff

Options
  • 12-01-2008 10:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

can anyone tell me is the museum at ballyjamesduff worth a visit? or is there a better museum in co cavan,thank you joe

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭europerson

It is quite interesting. Not the best county museum in Ireland, but definitely worth a visit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭KIVES

It's definitely worth a visit though I had a less than happy experience while visiting the place with an elderly uncle two years ago - We were viewing an old fashioned tractor quite like one my Uncle used navigate while working on a farm outside Virginia in the Fifties when a pushy attendant accused my uncle of manhandling the clutch on the vehicle - a heated argument insued and we were forced to leave the place without completing our tour - I can only assume that this attendant has since got his dues - Don't let me put you off though, it's definitely somewhere to throw your head into and maybe a relaxing pint in Sodens to finish the day off...

Advertisement