Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exam Results Date of Issue.

Options
  • 12-01-2008 1:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,456 ✭✭✭

How do!

Just wondering does anyone know when exactly the exam results are due to be released?????Hearing a load of dates and just wanted to clarify it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭Mini

It would be fantastic if the college let us know that nugget of information.

i am assuming that as class are back for day students on week starting 21st that they will be out that week, that gives the lecturers are week to mark the exams which they are entitled to get.

But not us part time students - we are back next week !!! no break at all !! How crap is that ... do the college not think that we work hard enough and deserve a little time off. ( sorry rant over)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,456 ✭✭✭stick-dan

yo...

seriously your back next week! that really sucks so it does. In my opinion i wouldn't really consider four subjects to be part-time as most courses only ever really consist of four core subjects followed by two communications subjects or thinking subjects that serve as nothing but boredom. Not in my case though unfortunately.6 core subjects for me unfortunately. Yeah though on the subject of the exam results issue dates i cant remember what it was last year and am just wondering.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭ec18

the course boards are on the 17 of January....so I'd say a week to ten days later

• Registered Users Posts: 2,456 ✭✭✭stick-dan

cheers bud

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

In your case, after the board just ask Mariead. She normally gives them out

• Advertisement
Advertisement