Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ferrybank Post Office

• 12-01-2008 2:35pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 102 ✭✭

Hi everyone,

I am not from the ferrybank area and haven't a clue where the post office is.

can anyone help me out?

thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭paul666

When u leave the city drive along the dual carriage way towards ferrybank and its a half shop half post office at the end of the dual carriage way on the left

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 102 ✭✭Mini

thanks paul - Is it around there by the spar shop just u alittle? that oringally where I wsa thinking it might be !

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Mini wrote: »
    thanks paul - Is it around there by the spar shop just u alittle? that oringally where I wsa thinking it might be !

There is no spar on that stretch of road... Do you mean Centra?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭spartacus93

Sully wrote: »
    There is no spar on that stretch of road... Do you mean Centra?

There is...

heading from the city centre. pass spar on your left, pass the pub on the corner, pass the next two lefts and then the postoffice is on your left. It's inside in a shop. Almost opposite where all the building is going on

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 102 ✭✭Mini

thanks I know it now !!!

appreciate it guys !!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

There is...

heading from the city centre. pass spar on your left, pass the pub on the corner, pass the next two lefts and then the postoffice is on your left. It's inside in a shop. Almost opposite where all the building is going on

Are you talking about the Spar outside Manor Village? I thought that was the only one in the city center?

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,039 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

Mini wrote: »
    Hi everyone,

I am not from the ferrybank area and haven't a clue where the post office is.

can anyone help me out?

thanks in advance

The post office is in Brett's shop opposite the Chruch and on the Waterford side of the Boys school in Ferrybank
    Are you talking about the Spar outside Manor Village? I thought that was the only one in the city center?

There is a spar on Barracks street and there is one in Ferrybank at the end of Rockshire Rd.

Advertisement