Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

3's courier?

• 12-01-2008 2:53pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭

what courier do 3 use to collect phones?

they couldn't unlock my 6680, so they are giving me a 6280 instead, wondering who collects them tho

cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

i've had stuff delivered by them before but can't remember who the courier is. unless you've done something to the phone yourself, they're lying by telling you they can't unlock it.

and the 6280 is nowhere near as good as the 6680 and a lot of them are dodgy so i'd recommend you send them back the phone and tell them to stop lying

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

he gave me a code '#pw+872770800346022+1' and i tried it and it didnt work. the code he gave me for an N80 which worked fine.

i wasn't sure about taking the 6280 either,, but im given it a chance anyway

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

davton wrote: »
    he gave me a code '#pw+872770800346022+1' and i tried it and it didnt work. the code he gave me for an N80 which worked fine.

i wasn't sure about taking the 6280 either,, but im given it a chance anyway

when you say it didn't work, what happened? Did it say code error or cannot undo restriction or did nothing happen? You know its supposed to end with +1# right?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

ye i did put the hash at the end. it said code error did it 3 times but the phone didn't lock, taught it would. but i put a different sim in the phone in case it was unlocked already but no joy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭wardie

3 use Nightline for their deliverys

• Advertisement
Advertisement