Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My Before and goal pics, and your opinion

Options
  • 12-01-2008 3:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 44

Question: What is a reasonable body fat percentage and weight for someone my height and with my ambitions (see pics below)

I have done 5 weeks of a routine and after next week I want to start a new routine to reshape my body. Reducing my body fat content is my primary goal, and get some definition. But since I will be lifting weights, I also hope to bulk up a little.

This are my stats:
    height: 180 cm (6ft)
    Weight: 77kg, 170 lbs, approx 12 stone
    Body fat (according to my Tanita scales): 16%
    Cardio: I like jogging (on the streets, not on a treadmill)

2187720582_a2781e697f.jpg

2186933851_c59eb5d168.jpg

Oh, and my bum could use a little help too.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 615 ✭✭✭walt0r

Hehe, like the photoshop touch. Basically, you're in alright shape to begin with so it's half the battle. You have a great platform to build on. Wish you all the best

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 Benburb Dog

aww, thanks for the compliment, but I actually thought I would look better before I took this picture. It has shown me that I have a way to go.

Hopefully I will post one that is not photoshoped that I can be proud of

Advertisement