Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strange Hilary Clinton YouTube Video..

Options
  • 12-01-2008 4:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 213 ✭✭

http://youtube.com/watch?v=WqibBRlF3EE

I know this may seem kinda conspiracy theorist, but I just thought it a bit strange. The video has 75k views, yet only 60 comments. Every single comment is pro-Hilary and you're not allowed to give a thumbs up/down on the comments either.

Maybe they're just deleting any negative comments, but these political videos normally attract a large number of comments so there must have been an awful lot of negative ones in that case.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 391 ✭✭Sunn

BigWilly wrote: »
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=WqibBRlF3EE

I know this may seem kinda conspiracy theorist, but I just thought it a bit strange. The video has 75k views, yet only 60 comments. Every single comment is pro-Hilary and you're not allowed to give a thumbs up/down on the comments either.

Maybe they're just deleting any negative comments, but these political videos normally attract a large number of comments so there must have been an awful lot of negative ones in that case.

an interactive media given a biased account of something while disregarding other opinions.... you are crazy :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

Just posted a comment there. All comments are checked by the Hilary Defence force before being posted. Not suprised TBH, youtube is not exactly the place for intelligent discussion and if someone wasn't watching them they woulld be full of ****e in no time, just look at Obama's video comments. :rolleyes:

Advertisement