Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

3 Mms

• 12-01-2008 5:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭

Anyone having problems sending MMS on 3 haven't been able to send them sense yesterday.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

i just tried to send one and its stuck in my outbox

• Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭apollodjs

Yeah that's what's happening to me to.

Anyone else having any issues with 3 this weekend I still can't send MMS also internet is down now too can't even check my balance.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭god's toy

Planet 3 is working for me anyway as I just did a test.

Yeah net is back up now alright, Still no MMS

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,697 ✭✭✭ciaran76

I have been lucky enough no problems with Planet 3.

MMS wont work still. Not like I send many pics but the day I do need to send one the network doesn't work.

Rang them there they said they had a few calls about this. Tech team are going to ring me back ! :(

ciaran76 wrote: »
    I have been lucky enough no problems with Planet 3.

MMS wont work still. Not like I send many pics but the day I do need to send one the network doesn't work.

Rang them there they said they had a few calls about this. Tech team are going to ring me back ! :(

Like myself the one time I wanted to send one it doesn't work beware when they call you back they will try to tell you its your phone thats faulty etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

had an issue with mms before christmas but afaik mms sending ok for me now in Carlow. what area are ye in?

I am in Dublin. Tried it in County Dublin and Dublin 15 both not working.

When I check the status of the mms it tells me its "queued" then it will fail in about an hour or so.

Tried it in Dubiln City/County, Kildare and Laois I know a few others scattered about the place with the same issue.

• Advertisement

MMS is working for me no prob. In Wicklow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭Walkman

:d.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭Walkman

Was in dublin all weekend and wouldn't send. Just sat queued in my outbox. Back in Limerick now and all working find. Anyone not able to send try again to see if it works.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,174 ✭✭✭1huge1

Planet 3 is working

I don't know about mms and I'm not going to try as they charge 25c for a mms on billpay compared to 5c on 3pay???

(off topic)

Using MMS on 3pay is a good way of sending a really long texts as you dont have to put a pic in and your text is not limited so just keep going and all for 5 cent!

Working fine now.

Advertisement