Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned from green issues

Options

Comments

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Ok....

You actually DONT have any interest in Green Issues... not at least in the sense in which we mean the term. You wont be a constructive member of that forum because you clearly are so opposed to it that I dont think you could be expected to behave rationally there. You certainly dont give an air of rationality about the topic when you discuss it here. I think for everyone's sake you should remain banned from that forum.

That forum is for debating the approachs (and merits there of) of dealing with global warming and other green issues (dont go there!). It necessitates a kind of buy-in that there is a problem in the first place.

If, however, you do create a blog I will be happy to create a hosted forum for you here if you want one. You can then post what you like in your own forum. How about that?

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

casey212 wrote: »
    You are spending a lot of time here, must be a quiet day on the ghost front

It is a bit actually.
    Do you honestly think insulting a respected member is going to get you unbanned?

Almost as funny as this thread!
    DeVore wrote: »
    If, however, you do create a blog I will be happy to create a hosted forum for you here if you want one. You can then post what you like in your own forum. How about that?

DeV.

Can I mod it?

AMP TEST!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 481 ✭✭casey212

DeV.

That sounds good, because at the minute the only other alternative for my views appears to be the conspiracy forum.

You know yourself that it is all about generating enough traffic to make this worthwhile. I'll think about it and get back to you later. Appreciate the offer.

• Registered Users Posts: 46,104 ✭✭✭✭muffler

That sounds good, because at the minute the only other alternative for my views appears to be the conspiracy forum.

You know yourself that it is all about generating enough traffic to make this worthwhile. I'll think about it and get back to you later. Appreciate the offer.
    And that is your 114th post in this thread.

That must be a record of some sort.

Edit: sorry, I missed a couple - its actually your 123rd

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,942 ✭✭✭missingtime

Great now what will I do?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 24,417 Mod ✭✭✭✭robindch

muffler wrote: »
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypergraphia ?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

And that is your 114th post in this thread.

That must be a record of some sort.

Please tell me you didn't go through every page in this thread and count each of his posts.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

Please tell me you didn't go through every page in this thread and count each of his posts.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/misc.php?do=whoposted&t=2055215831

;)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Ciaran500 wrote: »

Yeah I know that but he said he missed a few. He's hardly gonna miss a few if he got them that way.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

I feel I should point out that while we wont disclose your personal details to any Tom Dick or MCD, if a cop arrives with a court order, he wont have to wait for a coffee before we hand it over to him.

Secondly, in the interest of full disclosure, I know a lot of Freemasons. I hope this doesnt bother you unduly.

DeV.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 481 ✭✭casey212

I feel I should point out that while we wont disclose your personal details to any Tom Dick or MCD, if a cop arrives with a court order, he wont have to wait for a coffee before we hand it over to him.

Secondly, in the interest of full disclosure, I know a lot of Freemasons. I hope this doesnt bother you unduly.

DeV.

I don't have a problem with masons at all.

Tubal Cain, brother.

I guess the Masonic conspiracy would be too "normal"...
    I am not a "brother" (yet) but I do intend to join at some stage but that is my private life.

Can't wait to hear the feedback threads then..... :rolleyes:

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

There won't be any Feedback threads...

¬_¬

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

http://humanhavenoeffectonglobalwarming.blogspot.com/

I forgot the s. CBA doing another one or fixing that one.

Edit: anonymous profile with no information.

Yeah I know that but he said he missed a few. He's hardly gonna miss a few if he got them that way.
    Ever heard of dyslexia ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,557 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

You should see me on a night out. Walt Whitman reincarnated.
    ...meaning you're into free manlove and write long rambling poems alluding to your genitalia?

Dude, I think you're more Walt Disney than Walt Whitman.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

...meaning you're into free manlove and write long rambling poems alluding to your genitalia?

Dude, I think you're more Walt Disney than Walt Whitman.
    And this being a long rambling thread about a bunch of wänk. You may be on to something there DW.
    DeVore wrote:
    I will be happy to create a hosted forum for you here if you want one. You can then post what you like in your own forum. How about that?
    Jeez DeV after 16 pages of utter twaddle from the OP you are going out of your way to facilitate him/her. Very magnanimous of you in the circumstances.

Dare I suggest that it be a private forum with access only to casey212 & 6th as mod? Result = Everyone Happy. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

And give him access to the mod forum? Is it mad you are or what?
    For the love and honour of Jesus would someone please lock this thread.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

Hagar wrote: »
    And give him access to the mod forum? Is it mad you are or what?

Hosted mod's don't get access to moderators Hagar, it's all part of the conspiracy.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

LOL, 12 pages.

giveup.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Only 9 pages for me.

Hagar wrote: »
    +1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,833 ✭✭✭✭Armin_Tamzarian

+1
    +1

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Jesus Holy Christ demands we lock this thread for all that is holy in the world, somebody please think of the kittens....

1+

I'd be open to creating a forum for anyone who had a regularly updated blog and wanted one, tbh.
    Hosted Mods dont get access to the Mods forum (and all the juicy, hardcore gossip and ruling of the world we do in there.... :rolleyes:)

How could anyone deny Casey the oxygen of publicity when he can produce conspiracy theories the quality we have seen here... It's a comedy goldmine!

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

Tom%20photo%20for%20tract.JPG

• Registered Users Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭shinzon

Either this guy is the single greatest bull****ter on the face of the planet and in history or more worryingly he actually believes every single word thats poured from his keyboard anyhoo if thats the case then he seriously needs some sort of help

have a locat on me

disclaimer: this lolcat has been paid for by the man, hes watching you you know

funny-pictures-paranoid-cat.jpg

:rolleyes:

shin

• Registered Users Posts: 9,557 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

How could anyone deny Casey the oxygen of publicity when he can produce conspiracy theories the quality we have seen here...
    Never mind denying him the oxygen of publicity, I'd deny him the oxygen of oxygen.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 24,417 Mod ✭✭✭✭robindch

Never mind denying him the oxygen of publicity, I'd deny him the oxygen of oxygen.
    Linda Smith on Jeffrey Archer, News Quiz 2005 :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

6th wrote: »
    Only 9 pages for me.
    Ooh, 17 for me. Do I win?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement