Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned from green issues

Options
167891012»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

humanji wrote: »
    Ooh, 17 for me. Do I win?

Yes you do. Please send me all your bank details so I can credit your account.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 481 ✭✭casey212

Bang.Bang.

I'm back.

When will my freedom be restored?

robindch wrote: »
    Linda Smith on Jeffrey Archer, News Quiz 2005 :)

That was his attempt at a put down.

At least I am semi original. (Dublinwriter or Dublinpretender)

I was having a covert peruse around the green issues forum. The place is dead. When everybody is on the do gooder bandwagon how can you expect any worthwhile debate?

Poster 1: "I'll pay €5000 to offset my carbon footprint"

Poster 2: "You should be ashamed, I paid €15000 and planted a tree in my back garden"

Let me back at it.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

casey212 wrote: »
    Bang.Bang.

I'm back.

Keep this up and I'd say it'll be the 4th of never,

• Advertisement
  • Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Bang.Bang.

I'm back.

Sorry, perhaps I wasnt clear about that but I thought I had been.

Um... never. I dont want you to ever have access to that forum again, I dont think it will be good for you, for the mod or for the forum. You're boarderline remaining on the site the way you insult people, let alone you're atrocious attitude about your ban or your approach to the topic of the environment.

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

I was having a covert peruse around the green issues forum. The place is dead. When everybody is on the do gooder bandwagon how can you expect any worthwhile debate?

Poster 1: "I'll pay €5000 to offset my carbon footprint"

Poster 2: "You should be ashamed, I paid €15000 and planted a tree in my back garden"

Let me back at it.
    So you want access to harrass the posters there?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 24,417 Mod ✭✭✭✭robindch

At least I am semi original.
    Not at all!

Except that you say you don't know Alex Jones -- do you even know Jeff Rense? -- you're a 100% standard-issue, toe-to-the-line, paranoid conspiracy theorist who's gulped chemtrails, 9/11, anti-global-warming, wall-street-conspiracy, new-world-order, illuminati and heaven knows what else. There's nothing original in any of that my friend!

robindch wrote: »
    Not at all!

Except that you say you don't know Alex Jones -- do you even know Jeff Rense? -- you're a 100% standard-issue, toe-to-the-line, paranoid conspiracy theorist who's gulped chemtrails, 9/11, anti-global-warming, wall-street-conspiracy, new-world-order, illuminati and heaven knows what else. There's nothing original in any of that my friend!

Slow down, Mate.

I don't have any problem with 9/11, wall street, new world order, illuminati or even the freemasons.

You seem to have a vivid imagination.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭Jack Sheehan

DeVore wrote: »
    Sorry, perhaps I wasnt clear about that but I thought I had been.

Um... never. I dont want you to ever have access to that forum again, I dont think it will be good for you, for the mod or for the forum. You're boarderline remaining on the site the way you insult people, let alone you're atrocious attitude about your ban or your approach to the topic of the environment.

DeV.

Right. Now that thats settled, can we lock the thread? Please?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭togster

lolcatsdotcomttbwex6me2ieahcu.jpg

Right. Now that thats settled, can we lock the thread? Please?

Not wishing to be offensive, but you don't come across as the sharpest tool in the box.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭Jack Sheehan

Not wishing to be offensive, but you don't come across as the sharpest tool in the box.

Great, good for you, can we please lock the thread?

Great, good for you, can we please lock the thread?

Why do you give a dam if its locked or not?

I bet you were the teachers pet back in school.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭togster

hahhahahaha
    your funny casey.:rolleyes:

It's almost as if I have a cult following in here.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

DeVore wrote: »
    I'd be open to creating a forum for anyone who had a regularly updated blog and wanted one, tbh.
    Hosted Mods dont get access to the Mods forum (and all the juicy, hardcore gossip and ruling of the world we do in there.... :rolleyes:)

How could anyone deny Casey the oxygen of publicity when he can produce conspiracy theories the quality we have seen here... It's a comedy goldmine!

DeV.
    Might I suggest a name?

Conspiracy truths. They're not theories, even though we can't factually back up these so called truths with physical evidence and all we really have is anecdotal evidence, which is pretty much the same as conspiracy theories, but this one doesn't include aliens and DeVore is part of the big conspiracy because he's a freemason.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,557 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

It's almost as if I have a cult following in here.
    Yup, you're a cult figure alright.

...damn that spell-checker of mine.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

You seem to have a vivid imagination.

Now that's funny.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

Yup, you're a cult figure alright.

...damn that spell-checker of mine.

HAHA :D

• Advertisement
  • Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

You're a legend in your own lunch time. A Rebel Without a Pause.

DeV.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement