Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned from green issues

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 481 ✭✭casey212

snyper wrote: »
    LOL, ok - my bad. ;)

Who looks like the fool now??

Maybe now you are beginning to understand why I was banned in the first place.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

casey212 wrote: »
    The fact the the plague was purposely introduced to cause emigrarion to north america is well known if not widely publicised.
    Em ... possibly slightly off-topic, but well known by whom, exactly? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

good to see your mate backing you up. Typical.
    thats right mate, stripping everyone to pieces I assume, however i am waiting for compirmation for my boss Oscarbravo.

Yes Sire, anything else sire?
    Mate, you are stupid enough to use your real name as a handle on this site. That tells me all i need to know as far as you are concerned. Have you got a bebo site as well giving out all your gory details?
    Go back to your videos games, mate.
    Cheers mate. I appreciate the support.

Perhaps you could use you undoubted powers and have my restriction removed.
    That should be posted in some sort of gay forum mate, or maybe thats where you got it.

I really hate when some stranger calls me mate. Your limited vocabulary is shameful OP, especially for such a powerful mind as yours.

lolcat-78-314.jpg

rkm wrote: »
    I really hate when some stranger calls me mate. Your limited vocabulary is shameful OP, especially for such a powerful mind as yours.

I use this word as a warning to others. It is probably the most hateful greeting known to man.

Em ... possibly slightly off-topic, but well known by whom, exactly? :confused:

If you are really interested in this sort of thing, look into the work of Alan Watt. www.cuttingthroughthematrix.com

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭Time Magazine

If you are really interested in this sort of thing, look into the work of Alan Watt. www.cuttingthroughthematrix.com

He looks a bit like oscarBravo, him.

Ibid wrote: »

You should download a few of the shows and listen. They are free.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭Time Magazine

You should download a few of the shows and listen. They are free.

No thanks, I'll just get banned.

No thanks, I'll just get banned.

As you wish. You would not want to damage all that indoctrination after all.

Anyway to get back to the main issue.

As yet no one has provided any valid reason as to why I was banned from the green issues forum.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Anyway to get back to the main issue.

As yet no one has provided any valid reason as to why I was banned from the green issues forum.

I think it was because you kept posting things that belonged in the conspiracy theory forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

How would you know. If you never stand up, you will never understand the forces trying to keep you down. But again most people would not understand.
    I have morals
    I use this word as a warning to others.
    *wipes tear away* Oh I'm completely lolled out!
    OP, you're more melodramatic than Laurence Olivier having a particularly hammy moment on the West End.

Irony: It's similar to coppery and bronzey to you isn't it?

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Ah, right. Thanks for that. My interest is in history though ...

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

I think that is patently obvious! Need you ask? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

I use this word as a warning to others. It is probably the most hateful greeting known to man.

I don't find it hateful at all.

Just retarded.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,833 ✭✭✭✭Armin_Tamzarian

Casey212, with regard to the post that got you banned.
    Your theory that the English purposefully spread the potato famine is a new one to me, could you point towards your source on that?
    I always though that the famine was caused by a disease carried by the wind / birds / insects.
    As well as bad crop rotation practices and and overreliance on one crop.
    The English certainly didn't help, as didn't the Catholic Church who were busy building great big chapels at the time.

English imposed poverty probably caused the over reliance on the potato and the English certainly didn't do much to help but to suggest that they purposefully infected Irish potato seems a bit far fetched.
    After all, am I wrong in saying that it was the English who originally introduced us to the potato, Sir Walter Raleigh I think.

However I do feel that your ban was unwarranted, even if it did sound a bit daft I can't see the harm in it or how it could offend anyone.
    We're all entitled to our opinion.

OP, have you pm'd the Green Issues mod yet? I personally don't see your post as bannable but bans can be at the moderator's discretion.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭passive

Erm... Anyone else think an upgrade to "site" or "internet" or "existence" ban is in order? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭Jack Sheehan

Mate, you are stupid enough to use your real name as a handle on this site. That tells me all i need to know as far as you are concerned. Have you got a bebo site as well giving out all your gory details?

I havent got a bebo, or a myspace or any of that networking arse. Have you found out my blood type yet? Are you going to use it to spread chemical trails on my house?

passive wrote: »
    Erm... Anyone else think an upgrade to "site" or "internet" or "existence" ban is in order? :confused:
    Heh. Yeah OP, do you honestly think your attitude is going to help in your UNbanning?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,104 ✭✭✭✭djpbarry

I have morals, thats the difference, I have never outrightly offended anyone on these boards.
    Bollocks:
    Your brain washed mate.
    The fact that you consistently attempted to divert discussion away from green issues and towards conspiracy theories?
    Dudess wrote: »
    I personally don't see your post as bannable but bans can be at the moderator's discretion.
    It's not just one post - it's a whole series of them.

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,804 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

I'm much better looking.

casey212 was banned for being a persistent nuisance, and for dragging threads off-topic with conspiracy nonsense. I informed him immediately that the ban was until he convinced me that he was willing to contribute something useful to the forum.

Having read this thread, the ban has been upgraded to "whenever the forum moderator (I'm just the category moderator) decides he has something useful to contribute", because I now believe the answer is "never".

I havent got a bebo, or a myspace or any of that networking arse. Have you found out my blood type yet? Are you going to use it to spread chemical trails on my house?

As for the chemical trails, that is happening anyway.

djpbarry wrote: »
    Bollocks:
    The fact that you consistently attempted to divert discussion away from green issues and towards conspiracy theories?
    It's not just one post - it's a whole series of them.

Anyone else want to jump on the bandwagon?

Dudess wrote: »
    Heh. Yeah OP, do you honestly think your attitude is going to help in your UNbanning?

I don't bow down to jumped up authority figures if that is what you mean.

passive wrote: »

Jump on, jump on.

rkm wrote: »
    I don't find it hateful at all.

Just retarded.

Your entitled to your own opinion. I am not.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

Your entitled to your own opinion. I am not.
    You are, just put it in the right place.

Ciaran500 wrote: »
    You are, just put it in the right place.

If that was the case, I would be allowed to post in green issues where I am currently banned.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

Chem trails are a conspiracy theory. Saying the plauge was caused on purpose is a conspiracy theory.

Put them in the conspiracy theory forum http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=576

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement