Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned from green issues

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

casey212 wrote: »
    If that was the case, I would be allowed to post in green issues where I am currently banned.
    Sounds like you have got to tell that to the forum moderator.
    oscarBravo wrote: »
    Having read this thread, the ban has been upgraded to "whenever the forum moderator (I'm just the category moderator) decides he has something useful to contribute", because I now believe the answer is "never".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 481 ✭✭casey212

Let me inform people of one of my main opinions which appeared to get me banned.

The Carbon offset scam.

From what I gather people on these forums would willing hand over funds to a bunch of politicians, who lord it up over them already. The effect carbon has is no where near conclusive. Just because you hear something twenty times a day does not make it true. I think it was edward bernay's who said that repetition was the key to successful propaganda. People seem endlessly willing to accept anything as long as a massive institute/foundation says so.

We must remember that throughtout history the masses have been conned by one thing after another. Your shephards are interested in their sheep for personal reasons, namely the yearly fleecing through taxes and cheap labour.

Gordon wrote: »
    Sounds like you have got to tell that to the forum moderator.

oscarbravo and myself are currently conversing on the issue in hope of a speedy resolution to the whole debacle.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

tinfoil-hat.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

icanhazunbann128446956658508750.jpg
    Your shephards are interested in their sheep for personal reasons, namely the yearly fleecing through taxes and cheap labour.
    That's a very anti-establishment stance from someone who aspires to be a Garda? Will you be upholding the status-quo for our shepherds or do you intend to subvert the system from within?

• Advertisement

Hagar wrote: »
    That's a very anti-establishment stance from someone who aspires to be a Garda? Will you be upholding the status-quo for our shepherds or do you intend to subvert the system from within?

If you look at my original post you will see that it was edited. The later posts were what I would call "digging oneself out of a hole". However I am not anti garda, just so long as they keep their distance.

Ciaran500 wrote: »
    Chem trails are a conspiracy theory. Saying the plauge was caused on purpose is a conspiracy theory.

Put them in the conspiracy theory forum http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=576

This forum is for clowns talking about aliens. Judging by the way this thread is going I assume you are all "believers".

• Registered Users Posts: 13,104 ✭✭✭✭djpbarry

The Carbon offset scam.

From what I gather people on these forums would willing hand over funds to a bunch of politicians, who lord it up over them already. The effect carbon has is no where near conclusive. Just because you hear something twenty times a day does not make it true. I think it was edward bernay's who said that repetition was the key to successful propaganda. People seem endlessly willing to accept anything as long as a massive institute/foundation says so.
    All of which is nonsense and, besides, your argument eventually evolved into:
    Only an idiot would start a thread about carbon offsetting, and then only an absolute clown would voluntarily donate. "Hoodwinking" would be the masonic term for such schemes, and you my friend have just been fleeced.
    Hmm...

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

casey212, you talked ****e, now live with the ban for as long as it lasts or just stop posting full stop

If you most post post here http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=576, its more suited to your needs

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

This forum is for clowns talking about aliens.
    Theres two not very popular threads about aliens in a year of posts on that forum :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

djpbarry wrote: »
    All of which is nonsense and, besides, your argument eventually evolved into:
    Hmm...

These are my opinions.

Cabaal wrote: »
    casey212, you talked ****e, now live with the ban for as long as it lasts or just stop posting full stop

If you most post post here http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=576, its more suited to your needs

As I said, never was a complaint brought to my attention and no warnings were given. That is all I ask.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

This forum is for clowns talking about aliens. Judging by the way this thread is going I assume you are all "believers".

They don't need to believe. After all, they work for the lizard people. Look how the supressed the truth in that thread!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭paul666

Hagar wrote: »
    It's all about context. What's an acceptable comment in one forum may not be acceptable in another. For instance you reported a poster a few minutes ago for posting "Oink oink" in the Emergency Services forum. He said the wrong thing in the wrong place and offended someone, in this case you. I've banned him. Was I wrong? How does that compare to your ban?
    I noticed that the guy who done the oink oinking is a very strong believer in chem trails and has posted on the topic quite alot.
    i also notice that casey enjoys debating the topic too
    is there a connection?

you were very quick to try get him banned from emergency services forum!

paul666 wrote: »
    I noticed that the guy who done the oink oinking is a very strong believer in chem trails and has posted on the topic quite alot.
    is there a connection?

Are you saying that there is a connection and these two people are inextricably linked? They are conspiring to confuse people? I certainly hope that there is no conspiracy invloving these two/one people/person, that would make them "The Man" then wouldn't it?

i dont no. could u find out

We all know that the truth goes so deep it can be seemingly impossible to find out something truly. I could find out that they seem different, but this may not actually be the case. I'm sure that casey or zippy will try and defend themselves as being seperate entities, but really, can we believe anything anyone says?

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

wow.....

I always wanted to be The Man.

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 46,104 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Psychopaths.
    I can relate to that.

• Advertisement

is there a connection?

What can I say, that just proves what a "good guy" I am.

We all know that the truth goes so deep it can be seemingly impossible to find out something truly. I could find out that they seem different, but this may not actually be the case. I'm sure that casey or zippy will try and defend themselves as being seperate entities, but really, can we believe anything anyone says?

Thats deep, man.

Anyway, while I would not yet refer to Oscarbravo as a "good mate", we appear to have overcome our differences of opinion. At the risk of jumping the gun it would seem that in the near future my presence may once again be found in the green issues forum.

Thats deep, man.
    As a rabbit hole, dude. Interesting response :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Anyway, while I would not yet refer to Oscarbravo as a "good mate", we appear to have overcome our differences of opinion. At the risk of jumping the gun it would seem that in the near future my presence may once again be found in the green issues forum.
    Good Christ, you're pompous.

As a rabbit hole, dude. Interesting response :)

I agree with that, I had to partake in some deep philosophical introspection before all implications became apparent.

What can I say, that just proves what a "good guy" I am.
    u and ziggy are the same guys though arent u

u and ziggy are the same guys though arent u

That poster is called zippy. Zippy appears to share similar views to myself however, I am not Zippy. Who could be bothered posting under two different names. In all fairness its not as if I need backup.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,219 ✭✭✭Calina

Uhem...

you really aren't convincing me at all.

• Advertisement

Calina wrote: »
    Uhem...

you really aren't convincing me at all.

I'll take you out some time and convince you.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement