Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Test

Options
  • 12-01-2008 7:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭

I got my first learner premit in mid November, according to the new rules I must wait six months for a test, if I get a letter from my employer stating that i need a test sooner is there any chance that this could happen.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,502 ✭✭✭chris85

kenny11 wrote: »
    I got my first learner premit in mid November, according to the new rules I must wait six months for a test, if I get a letter from my employer stating that i need a test sooner is there any chance that this could happen.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

No cant do your test until you have the learner permit for 6 months. you are only driving a few months and this is the reason why this rule is in place so inexperienced drivers like yourself wont clog up the system.

Letter will do nothing. The letter works to speed up the time taken to get your test but you aint legally able to do the test for another 4 months.

Advertisement