Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Royal Rumble Tickets

• 12-01-2008 8:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 519 ✭✭✭

Gonna be in New York whilst the Royal Rumble is on.

Tickets are sold out on ticketmaster so was wondering if anyone knows the chances of picking some up over there??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,815 ✭✭✭Charlie

Craigslist, swickets.com or, probably the cheapest option, eBay.

Still, I would imagine you'd be looking at spending at least $150 a ticket, and that will be for the noise bleed section. However, the garden is actually really small, so even the 'worst' seats will still provide good view.

If you have the cash, go for it. A wwe event (especially the Rumble) in the Garden is once in a lifetime thing. You won't regret the purchase.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 519 ✭✭✭ianomccabe

THe only thing im worried about purchasing from a third party vendor is that the tickets wouldnt be delivered in time?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,365 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

tickets won't be on sale over there, your only options are ebay or those sites that sell sporting tickets for stupid prices. There will be ticket scalpers outside MSG from early morning i suspect, of course they may not have tickets either

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,815 ✭✭✭Charlie

ianomccabe wrote: »
    THe only thing im worried about purchasing from a third party vendor is that the tickets wouldnt be delivered in time?

Well, any of those ports sites such as swickets guarantee delivery before the event, or your money back.

Best thing to do is buy the tickets before you leave Ireland, and have them delivered to the hotel you're staying in (just ring the hotel in advance and a ok it). Should be no problem.

• Advertisement

DOnt really wanna spend a bomb on tickets....Nosebleeds are available at $50-$60 dollars each, think i'll grab two of them!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

you could just wait until right before the show starts or just after and see if theres any cancelled tickets made available, youll only miss a few dark matches anyway, a friend of mine was in new york the weekend of the 2000 rumble and scored 10 row ringside this way

Ok cheers for the advice lads

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 239 ✭✭pokermonkey

ha ha!! no way!
    i'll be in new york too.
    will definitly go if i can!!!!

I picked up two from www.razorgator.com

Worked out at $150 including delivery. Hotel emailed on Friday to let me know that tickets had arrived and i could pick them up on arrival :D:D:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement