Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Web Page Header graphic needed

Options
  • 12-01-2008 8:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

I have a photo and a crest for a website I am planning on doing and was wondering could someone help me out.

I need a graphic made up for the header of my hopefully soon to be web page. It will consist of a picture with a logo and some text on it

For someone who is good with photoshop it would be a simple job but alas I am useless with it. The main other thing is I am totally skint but the creator could put designed by in the bottom right hand corner if they wanted

It would need to be 970 pix x 172 pix

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

You looking for someone to do it for free, or are you paying?

I take it you have a drawing of what you want, to show the idea?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Battery Rover

I just need someone with a creative head put a crest on a picture and size to the correct size

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

But are you willing to pay or not? It makes a difference, creative heads might want money some might not :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Battery Rover

Unfortuantely due to having no finances whatsoever it would have to be a freebie

Or even a good link on the net explaining how to layer differnet photos would be fine as it would be better learn myself. I have photoshop CS2

Fair enough lad :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 282 ✭✭matu

Ill do it for a freebie, I do normally charge but I'll do this job for you just pm me a link to the images.

Advertisement