Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccer for kids ...

Options
  • 12-01-2008 8:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭

I'm living in Clara, does anybody know where I can look, or who I can contact, with respect to finding somewhere for my 7 year old to play football (soccer, not GAA) ?

Thanks in advance ...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭tony1kenobi

Contact Mr.Roy Keane, care of: Sunderland Football Club. If your little lad is Irish that fella will give him a game. Otherwise, Moate have a few teams and Horseleap always did have a soccer team.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 251 ✭✭Scawgeen

vodkasoda wrote: »
    I'm living in Clara, does anybody know where I can look, or who I can contact, with respect to finding somewhere for my 7 year old to play football (soccer, not GAA) ?

Thanks in advance ...

As soon as the National Schools get holidays there's the Br. Urban league held every summer for the kids, ask any of the other parents at the school they should be able to tell you all about it as nearly every kid in town is in it.

Would you believe it I think it's GAA, anyway some of the other parents should point you in the right direction re: Soccer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭jezza

Samba soccer starts 14th july, sacred heart school in tullamore.

http://www.sambasoccer.com/pages/venues.htm#19

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭jezza

Oh and if your looking for a club, try durrow. AFAIK there is a soccer club there. Across from Durrow Abby

Advertisement