Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Snafu BMX parts.

Options
  • 12-01-2008 9:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,525 ✭✭✭

mods feel free to remove this, but i think these maybe more useful in here , than in adverts.
    ive a heap of snafu bmx parts for sale from my days of bmx, before i got my dirt jumper, all the parts are brand new in the box, unused.

Snafu Pegs X2 packs. €25 per pack
    Snafu chain tensioners X2. €10 per pair
    Snafu seat post, 26.2 i think. €20
    Snafu seat clamp.€10
    DBX 3 piece chro-mo crankset incl BB(no bearings)€40
    cheers lads ill try to get pics up tommorow!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,525 ✭✭✭kona

okay here are the pics
    DSCF0409.jpg

DSCF0410.jpg

DSCF0411.jpg

DSCF0412.jpg

DSCF0415.jpg

DSCF0413.jpg

120 ono for the lot

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭luapenak

how long ago did you buy all this?

jesus id say about 3 years ago when i was into bmx, now im into mountain bikes so i dont need them anymore.

they are all brand new and real good stuff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 fitlife4130

yeah like yer man there says these parts are aged and bmx has moved on alot in the last 5 yrs but i reckon a beginner looking for a few bits might buy them.yer looking f0r too much though.www.theboardroom.ie has way more up to date parts

• Advertisement

well how much do you rekon they are worth.
    pegs im guessing are pegs.
    so is it the cranks and the tensioners that are dated.
    do you reckon id get e80 for the lot???

alright i need these gone.

e12 for the peg, 20 for the two.
    e40 for the cranks as imo they are a bargain for e40 after looking on that site.
    gimme e5 for the tensioners
    and e10 for the seat post.

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭luapenak

I'd say you should sell the snafu stuff as a bunch and see what kind of offers you might get. Diamond Back cranks aren't the most desirable type of cranks. Pegs are pegs ish.. But the change in the weight off all of those parts has dropped in the last few years. But then again I've never ridden those snafu parts your selling so they might be relatively light.

luapenak wrote: »
    I'd say you should sell the snafu stuff as a bunch and see what kind of offers you might get. Diamond Back cranks aren't the most desirable type of cranks. Pegs are pegs ish.. But the change in the weight off all of those parts has dropped in the last few years. But then again I've never ridden those snafu parts your selling so they might be relatively light.

DB are **** at the moment, eary 00s they did make good stuff and these 3 piece cranks are feckin solid as.
    the pegs are light enough ill weigh them, what would a mid range set of pegs weigh usually, im way behind bmx tech, all i know now is this was real good gear and is solid.

Advertisement