Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gun smiths

Options
  • 12-01-2008 10:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭

does anyone know where in ireland i could find a gumsmith to adjust the trigger of my new remmy 700 VLS? Or a suitable person to do so?
    Help appreciated!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,271 ✭✭✭✭johngalway

As far as I'm aware, had no dealings with either, the ones I see mentioned most are;

Fabian Connolly up in Leitrim would be able do it fabgun.com or .ie I think.

You could also do a search for John Greene on this website, he's down in Waterford/Wexford area.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

There's a shooting forum here on boards. Someone over there may be better equipped to answer you. I'm sure one of the fine mods here will move this over for you :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Moved from Newbies & FAQ.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭pm.

Advertisement