Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cork night out

Options
  • 13-01-2008 12:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭

Can anyone recommend a good night out for a group of 30 year olds in the city. No heavy house stuff just good old fashioned dance trance stuff. Havn't really been out in city since moving to the sticks a few years ago and would love a good night out to dance like fcuk oh and that doesn't include the 'slow set'. Somewhere that isn't full of 18 year olds thinking they have seen it all and would sooner deck you than say hi if you looked at them sideways. actually come to think of it looking for a good night out paddys weekend also. We will travel anywhere as have a few days off work so recommendations please from anyone in the know. ta

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 SRFC Ultras

deemy wrote: »
    Can anyone recommend a good night out for a group of 30 year olds in the city. No heavy house stuff just good old fashioned dance trance stuff. Havn't really been out in city since moving to the sticks a few years ago and would love a good night out to dance like fcuk oh and that doesn't include the 'slow set'. Somewhere that isn't full of 18 year olds thinking they have seen it all and would sooner deck you than say hi if you looked at them sideways. actually come to think of it looking for a good night out paddys weekend also. We will travel anywhere as have a few days off work so recommendations please from anyone in the know. ta

30 myself. Fast Eddies is usually one place I check out when I'm down in Cork for the football. Greg Dowling and Shane Johnson the two long term residents in the Sir Henrys days have a been residents in Fast Eddies the last few years. They usually get a decent name in every now and then

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭deemy

ah sir henrys. miss that place. the way my feet used to stick to the floor. fast eddies. My nephew goes there so a no no for an old granny like me. I wouldn't want to be bumping into him after a few. Not that keen on greg and shane. Bad memories from the Savoy!! There must be somewhere else. Anyone know anything about the Classic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 mkeane

check out the music forum on www.peoplesrepublicofcork.com.

Gigs are advertised on this

• Registered Users Posts: 18 hans gruber

what they said ^^^^^

Advertisement