Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Goldeneye canned

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭Turnip2000

KdjaCL wrote: »
    Goldeneye is /was an excellent game.

Jet Force Gemini is rares other masterpiece, mr pants :D

kdjac

Jet force Gemini!! Now theres a game and a half! One of the best games I've ever played. It was such a huge game as well!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,113 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

Goldeneye was a great game on my top 5 games of all time and has nothing on your precious Halo, I played it awhile back did but not think it was that bad quailtly and to call it a mess is a joke !If you play the old tekken's thats where I find it hard to play.Rare did they not make diddy kong racing which was also a great game in my book but mario kart ftw!

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

what does FTW mean anyway? For the Win? If so it doesn't really make any sense.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭Grim.

jayteecork wrote: »
    what does FTW mean anyway? For the Win? If so it doesn't really make any sense.

its nerd talk its not ment to make sense :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

apocolypse with bruce willis thatame out on ps1, theres a game id buy on arcade...

fast..fun...action... was a gr8 game in the day

played it yesterday ....laughable..

old games in 3d are lauhgable when played now, like said above syphon filter was one of my favourtie games, and slapped metal gear around imo...

played them both over the weekend and look so muck

unless old 3d gams get a revamp...they will be a wste of money

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

MGS on the Psone still plays ok.
    For a PSone game that looks amazing still and plays awesomely, check out Kula World.

Advertisement