Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

If I buy this will it work?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭Feelgood

USA Live subscriptions are different to European so I presume this is the same story for Asian ones??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

Nope, there region locked.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 432 ✭✭IamBeowulf

Damn. Is ebay safe enough? Play.com have it for e54...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭Chardee MacDennis

I bought one from america on ebay and it worked perfectly, got a 12mth +1 free for 40 euro, very handy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Feelgood wrote: »
    USA Live subscriptions are different to European so I presume this is the same story for Asian ones??

Are you sure you're not thinking about the MS Points? Those are region locked. I don't think Live subs are.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭hanton12

wonder would a sticly help on this too, as its a question that is up here nearly every week! MS points are region locked. Live subscriptions are not. Existing live subscribers cant get the 12+1 month subs to work, so existing subscribers need to get a 12 month only sub if purchasing from USA.

hanton12 wrote: »
    Existing live subscribers cant get the 12+1 month subs to work, so existing subscribers need to get a 12 month only sub if purchasing from USA.

i just said i got it working two posts above :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Was it your first subscription?

Makaveli wrote: »
    Was it your first subscription?
    Yes, why? are you gonna pull the carpet from under my feet and ruin my previous smug remark?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭hanton12

Call_me_al wrote: »
    Yes, why? are you gonna pull the carpet from under my feet and ruin my previous smug remark?

well I think I might seeing as you were smug to me!:rolleyes: New customers can avail of the 12+1, that why I specified existing live subscribers couldnt use it.

• Advertisement

hanton12 wrote: »
    well I think I might seeing as you were smug to me!:rolleyes: New customers can avail of the 12+1, that why I specified existing live subscribers couldnt use it.

ah sorry, i'll get my coat...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 890 ✭✭✭rejkin

so would that 12 month subscription work? cos that would be 20 euro cheaper if bought there

Advertisement