Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Polish girls are cold

• 13-01-2008 5:04am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,188 ✭✭✭

My neighbours are Polish girls.
    A few days ago their central heating started giving trouble and finally stopped working. So now they are cold, in fact freezing as the last few nights have been a bit chilly. Also as they were in Poland over Christmas and it was -7degreesC, this goes completely against the boardsy illusion that all Polish girls have even mildly elevated temperatures. Apart from the odd dose of head or chest cold as experienced by many here, irrespective of race or gender, they rarely exceed the commonly accepted norm of 98.4 to 98.6 degrees. So naturally I dont agree that all Polish girls are hot.

Enough of the 'on the verge of spontaneous combustion' speculation about our Polish sistern, and please think of those poor girls shivering in their unheated abode.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

I can think of a few ways to warm them up...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭Feelgood

tman wrote: »
    I can think of a few ways to warm them up...

Supersers....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 432 ✭✭IamBeowulf

I bet some healthy Irish meat in their gobs would keep them healthy and warm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭ThE_IVIAcIVIAIV

indeed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

maybe YORE MA can warm them up
    Horrific and banworthy.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 643 ✭✭✭Beelzebub

They need a bit of Irish in them alright, whiskey that is.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

I get jokes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

I bet your ban finger is itching for some action right about now, Terry:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

tman wrote: »
    I bet your ban finger is itching for some action right about now, Terry:p
    You have no idea.
    There are a couple of threads here that would not have gotten past the first post under my reign, let alone half the crap in this thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,048 ✭✭✭SimpleSam06

Terry wrote: »
    You have no idea.
    There are a couple of threads here that would not have gotten past the first post under my reign, let alone half the crap in this thread.
    Eppur si muove, baby. I, for one, welcome our newly tolerant and easy on the banstick overlords. Oh yes and on-topic, giggidy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

You have no idea.

You should come back out of retirement and take on a Gay Byrne type consultancy role, where you give press conferences telling the Irish population how disappointed you are in their actions. Not angry, just disappointed.

That'll get the posting back on track.

Oh and Polish girls are not hot. Fact.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,651 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Actually regardless of the exterior temperature, the human body tries to regulate your body temperature to keep it within the same boundries.

Experiment you can try at home:
    Get into a bath of cold water. It doesnt have to be freezing, bit cool enough that its not pleasant. After a while you will see how you body adopts to the cold! Its not magic, its just science bollocks!

Alternatively, get into a bath with a female of any nationality! Have sex! Yay!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,031 ✭✭✭Lockstep

In before the lock.

They're all the same temperature on the inside ;)

giggidy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

You have no idea.
    Suggestion noted. Ah I'm cautious with my power at the moment, but give it time...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement