Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how to change an eircom.net password

Options
  • 13-01-2008 11:17am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 448 ✭✭

Hi all,

Not sure if this is the correct forum but I am trying to figure out how to change an eircom.net password and also how to delete an old eircom.net account?

I'm sure it may be obvious but I am yet to work it out. Many thanks for any help!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭Rochie IRL

http://autoreg.eircom.net/passwordchange/
    That might help with changing the password

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

I'll move this over to broadband and hope its the right forum :) (Soz mods et all if it isn't)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,464 ✭✭✭✭Alun

Guvnor wrote: »
    Not sure if this is the correct forum but I am trying to figure out how to change an eircom.net password and also how to delete an old eircom.net account?
    the link posted above wil lwork to change an email account password, but I've never found a way to completely delete an account

Advertisement