Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AIB credit card staement online

Options
  • 13-01-2008 12:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 37

hi, I have a a current account set up for online banking on the aib website and i recently received an AIB credit card. It says on the website that there's a way to view credit card statements online, but it doesn't tell you how to set it up...

Any one know what the story is?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,680 ✭✭✭green123

can you view the current account ?
    when i go to account info - i have 2 options
    credit card account shows up just below the current account

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 strangesdays

I can view the current account fine, but theres no option for credit card beneath it - current account is the only one listed

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

I can view the current account fine, but theres no option for credit card beneath it - current account is the only one listed

You need to ring 24 hour banking and ask them to add your AIB credit card to it. Obviously you can only view AIB credit card statements on their internet banking.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,680 ✭✭✭green123

i cant remember how i got mine set up - its was a good few years ago .
    if you cant find it there you probably have to ring them and tell them to set it up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 strangesdays

Grand i'll give em a ring so. Cheers eth0_.

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭parsi

eth0_ wrote: »
    You need to ring 24 hour banking and ask them to add your AIB credit card to it. Obviously you can only view AIB credit card statements on their internet banking.

Even better you can go onto the Internet Banking Website . click on "account services" then click on "accounts" and you can add it there. You can also add your mortgage and any other loans.

Advertisement