Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

where to go from here.........

• 13-01-2008 12:22pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,463 ✭✭✭

Way before christmas the house next door was bought by 2 girls, the problem is there party animals, the house is turned into rave central every couple of weeks and the parties last till the sun comes up, now i live with my elderly mother and she as well as me are kept awake till all hours with this rakcet

We were tolerant in the beginning thinking it was just house warming stuff, but its not funny anymore, especially as i work shifts and need sleep above all else, the last 2 parties in particular were bad, one just before christmas and one last night, it got so bad at the christmas one we ended up banging on our walls to get them to shut up, last night we just had had enough and called the guards, they came, was quiet for 20 minutes and it started up again.

The guard we were taking to on the phone said that they really have no powers unless there causing a disturbance in the street, but that out next call should be the department on the environment as they would be better to deal with this stuff then the guards.

Im just wondering does anyone have any further advice as to what avenues we should take to try and stop this happening again, were tolerant people but are just at the end of our tether, we have also tried going in ourselves but nobody comes to the door when we knock and are just ignored

Shin

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement