Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has anybody got the guts to back Sunderland today ?

Options
  • 13-01-2008 1:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 968 ✭✭✭

replies no later then kick-off please.

I for 1 , am going to go small on a sunderland win.
    the 8th sense or aka "hunch" has convinced me of an exciting goal-fest , yellow and red-card galore.

so sunderland to win 3-2 , stacks of points and corners on the index markets !!

15 euro on sunderland,.... 2/1 or as close as i can get.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

I've been posting on this forum for a while and i have won some and lost somr, like most, usually when i have lost it's because i have backed liverpool, who are a team i should never back, but against all logic i always go back for more.

It's the same woth sunderland, as a safc fan i know that in this game anything can happen from a 4-0 defeat to a 1-1 draw or possibly a narrow victory, in response to your question i don't have the guts to back them but they need a win to stay in touch with wigan, good luck....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭IrishMike

No in a word.
    Would never ever back sunderland to win anything

Right they are 2-0 up at half time :D
    Didnt see that coming!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭threebeards

ODD-JOB wrote: »
    replies no later then kick-off please.

I for 1 , am going to go small on a sunderland win.
    the 8th sense or aka "hunch" has convinced me of an exciting goal-fest , yellow and red-card galore.

so sunderland to win 3-2 , stacks of points and corners on the index markets !!

15 euro on sunderland,.... 2/1 or as close as i can get.

You're looking really good at half time. To answer the question, I'd always be reluctant to back them and today was no different but it looks as though I was very wrong. I hope they hold out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭threebeards

Richardson a foot or so away from his hat trick

Edit: He was even closer a minute ago - walloped the bar with a shot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

Lets open up a book on how many aftertimers we will get. I'll go for 3-5.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭jameshayes

I have them in a double with Bolton 6-1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,778 ✭✭✭tallaght01

Wesley snipes once said "always bet on black".

Me arse.

As a long suffering Sunderland fan, and veteran of several relegations I say "red and white all the way" :D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 244 ✭✭paulizei

I watched the game to see how Portsmouth would do without their African guys and they were absolutely terrible. They're a team to lay over the next few weeks imo.

Advertisement