Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Party time!

Options
  • 13-01-2008 3:12pm
    Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,921 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭

This bloke Sam's been working on the stock exchange for 15 years and the stress has finally gotten to him. So he quits his job and buys a cottage in the middle of nowhere right in the highlands of Scotland.
    For 6 months he doesn't see a soul, until one evening, just as he's finishing his dinner, there's a knock on his front door. He opens it and there's a gigantic ginger-bearded Scotsman in a kilt.
    'Name's Hamish', he said, 'I'm your neighbour from the other side of the glen. I'm having a party on Saturday night and I thought you might like to come along.'
    'That's very kind of you,' replies Sam. 'After six months of this I'm ready to meet some of the locals. Thank you very much.'
    'Good,' says Hamish with a smile. 'I'd better warn you though, there's gonna be some serious drinking done.'
    'No problem,' says Sam. 'After 15 years in the stock markets, I can drink with the best of them.'
    'More than likely be a bit of a punch up at some point as well.' says Hamish.
    'Oh, I'm sure I'll be ok.' says Sam. 'I can look after myself, and besides I tend to get along with most people.'
    'One last thing,' says Hamish as he turns to leave, 'I've seen some pretty wild sex at these parties too.'
    'Well now you're talking!!' exclaims Sam. 'What time should I come over?'
    To which Hamish replies............

......'Oh, whatever time suits you. After all, it's only going to be the two of us.'

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭rocky25

Was there a wee Tilt in his Kiltbigroll.gif

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,921 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Hahahahaha!!!:D

Advertisement