Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Interesting tales, possibly taboo.

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭IT Loser

Breezer wrote: »
    If it's the one near Conway I found it in my first week. Or am I missing something?

Don't worry. Thats just me babbling. I think the "secret" lake is the ****ty wee pond.

Imagine you leave campus, out the main exit, and are walking towards Donnybrook. There are trees on your left hand side. Just beyond those trees/wall is this little pond. Its at the bottom of some Vet building, or something, It was there as uh, "recent" as 2004.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,228 ✭✭✭Breezer

IT Loser wrote: »
    Don't worry. Thats just me babbling. I think the "secret" lake is the ****ty wee pond.

Imagine you leave campus, out the main exit, and are walking towards Donnybrook. There are trees on your left hand side. Just beyond those trees/wall is this little pond. Its at the bottom of some Vet building, or something, It was there as uh, "recent" as 2004.
    So yes, the one near Conway then ;) And that 'some vet building' you refer to is Ireland's only school of Veterinary Medicine :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭IT Loser

Breezer wrote: »
    So yes, the one near Conway then ;) And that 'some vet building' you refer to is Ireland's only school of Veterinary Medicine :D

Nice one. I was trying to keep its location secret. It is the rough map I draw.:D

Advertisement