Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A Blonde goes into a sex shop....

Options
  • 13-01-2008 4:23pm
    Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,921 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭

Jim has just started working in his local sex shop. He's still on a trial period, and hasn't managed to sell anything since he started. His boss is on the verge of firing him, but agrees to give him one more chance to redeem himself. The boss is going on his lunch, so he tells Jim that if he can manage to bring in 300E profit by the time he comes back, he can keep his job. So the boss heads off, and after a few minutes a red-head comes into the shop.

"I'm looking for a vibrator." she says to Jim.
    "Well, you've come to the right place." says Jim, "We've got this white one here, 7 inches long, 5 speed vibration, made from tough durable latex, very reasonably priced at E50" the red-head buys the vibrator and goes out of the shop. Jim's spirits lift a little, and after another while, a brunette comes into the shop, looking for a vibrator.

"Well" says Jim "we've got this white one here, 7 inches long, 5 speed vibration, made from tough durable latex and it's only E50." "I was looking for something a little bigger" says the brunette. "I've got just the thing" say's Jim "We've also got this black one here, 10 inches long, 5 speed vibration, rotation function, and dishwasher safe. It's a little pricier at E80, but it's a bestseller." The brunette is delighted and buys the vibrator.

Another few minutes later a blonde walks into the shop and tells Jim she's looking for a vibrator. He shows her the white one, but she says she wants something bigger. He then shows her the black one, but she wants something bigger again. Jim is really panicking, his boss will be back in 15 minutes and he really needs the sale. Suddenly he remembers something he saw in the back room, so he runs and gets it.

"What about this tartan one?" he says to the blonde "It's 15 inches long, thickest model we have, has a durable outer casing and is easliy cleaned. I guarantee you, you won't find one bigger than this in any shop you go to!" "It's perfect" exclaims the blonde, "how much?" "Well this one is very rare, but for you I'll let it go for a special price - E200", the blonde is delighted and pays the money, then goes off home to try out her new toy.

When the boss comes back he asks Jim how he got on. Jim replies "You wouldn't believe the afternoon I've had. I sold one of the white vibrators for E50, then I sold one of the black ones for E80!" "Well done!" says the boss. "But that's not the best part," says Jim........

..........."Some blonde bought your Thermos for E200!!"

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

Please don't post in blue, we're not all using the same white forum theme and I'm finding your posts harder to read compared to the default colour.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭rocky25

Good joke Toots floor.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭monflat

Good one :D

is this a sex shop?
    yes.
    ill have ten quids worth then!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

LOL.. Love it :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭mickrourke

Good joke
    but that
    Toots85 wrote: »
    We've also got this black one here, 10 inches long, 5 speed vibration, rotation function, and dishwasher safe
    is f*cking disgusting!

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,921 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Lol, I know!! I saw some programme about a load of girls who were like avon reps, only they sold sex toys and one of them would put her vibrators and assorted other latex toys in the dishwasher to give them a clean!! But that's not the worst part, she'd put them in with other dishes too:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭dak

A Blue joke ! LOL ! Stars

Advertisement