Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beer Money & Other Miscellaneous Activities.

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,467 ✭✭✭✭cson

Went in for that interview a coupla weeks ago, unreal amount of corporate ****e. Tbh, at this stage I say they believe their own ****e they say it so often. I have to say I was tempted, but all temptation was zapped away when they told me I'd have to work every 3rd Saturday! Well they can go and ****e says I. I decided I'd be better off just getting a job at home the weekends altogether.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Mossin

cson wrote: »
    Went in for that interview a coupla weeks ago, unreal amount of corporate ****e. Tbh, at this stage I say they believe their own ****e they say it so often. I have to say I was tempted, but all temptation was zapped away when they told me I'd have to work every 3rd Saturday! Well they can go and ****e says I. I decided I'd be better off just getting a job at home the weekends altogether.

Whats the problem working every 3rd Saturday?? It'd be worse if you only had every 3rd Saturday off wouldnt it?!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭rmacm

I agree with Mossin....working every 3rd Saturday is nothing, there are plenty of people working every Saturday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

rmacm wrote: »
    I agree with Mossin....working every 3rd Saturday is nothing, there are plenty of people working every Saturday.
    I don't :p

rmacm wrote: »

Cheers Rory. For the first time in my life, I actually have weekends free, and thats because of Co-op and a poxy 8 - 4 job instead.
    kaimera wrote: »
    I don't :p

I dont care what you think :p;):)

• Advertisement

Mossin wrote: »
    Cheers Rory. For the first time in my life, I actually have weekends free, and thats because of Co-op and a poxy 8 - 4 job instead.

I dont care what you think :p;):)
    fewl.

I meant I don't work on Saturdays :rolleyes:

fewl.

I meant I don't work on Saturdays :rolleyes:

You were working in Chad on a Saturday! And you will be away for a weekend coming up soon, so......

• Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭The Don

You were working in Chad on a Saturday! And you will be away for a weekend coming up soon, so......

That sounds like work to me aswell. :p

It will sound like work when I'm shagging your sister Don :):p

Not sure how your french girlfriend will like that.

The Don wrote: »
    Not sure how your french girlfriend will like that.
    Ah yeah, go make up quotes why doncha. ffs

• Advertisement

Ah yeah, go make up quotes why doncha. ffs

If I knew what you were rambling on about I might.:rolleyes:

A Mod using his powers to delete his own posts, and make it seem like the Don is crazy...Mmmmm...Excellent stuff :D

A Mod using his powers to delete his own posts, and make it seem like the Don is crazy...Mmmmm...Excellent stuff :D

And to think that after 4 years of college he never seemed like the type. Can't trust anybody these days.

:confused:

I dunno what either of yee are on about :/

• Registered Users Posts: 14,467 ✭✭✭✭cson

Has Castro really only acceeded power in Cuba so he can mod the UL board is disguise? Seems plausible to me. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,639 ✭✭✭PeakOutput

well i sent out 10 cvs last week and have heard nothing back gonna send another two out tomorrow to the hurlers and groody bar but im not too hopefull.

mate in storm says they only hired people last week arrrrgggggh. if i dont get a job its bye bye america

PeakOutput wrote: »
    well i sent out 10 cvs last week and have heard nothing back gonna send another two out tomorrow to the hurlers and groody bar but im not too hopefull.

mate in storm says they only hired people last week arrrrgggggh. if i dont get a job its bye bye america

Storm only re-hired an old member of staff, and she took the job of a friend of mine.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peteee

Storm only re-hired an old member of staff, and she took the job of a friend of mine.

Yes...'took' it. She can damn well have it!
    And to think that after 4 years of college he never seemed like the type. Can't trust anybody these days.

This post is ever so excellent in its subtlety. I doff my hat to you, sir!

Peteee wrote: »
    This post is ever so excellent in its subtlety. I doff my hat to you, sir!

Gracious thanks to you good sir. :)

There is a sign in the Stables that they are looking for part-time floor-staff.
    That'd be some good money, probably a good few hours available in the upcoming weeks, and you'd still get to enjoy the craic, and be sober.

• Advertisement
Advertisement