Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tonight's NFL games

Options
  • 13-01-2008 5:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,519 ✭✭✭✭

San Diego @ Indianapolis

The Colts should be able to outthrow the the Chargers at home and win handy enough. However i think the handicap as it is would be hard to argue one way or the other and is probably left alone. However the beginning of the match could be cagey enough and the Colts may take until the second half to finally push away on scores. At the moment Paddy Power have the Chargers +7 on the 1st half handicap at 10/11. That seems a lot for the one half.

New York @ Dallas

Sticking with Paddy Power they have the Giants +7 for the game against the Cowboys. Dallas have already beaten New York twice by 10 and 11 points. However the Giants impressed on Wildcard Weekend and look closer to Dallas now.
    The Cowboy's Tyrell Owens may not be 100% fit for the game but they might stick him in anyway. Also their Quarterback Tony Romo is under pressure following all the press coverage of his relationship with Jessica Simpson and how this may be affecting his play. He may not be able to hack the pressure and avoid the Giants rush like he did earlier in the season.

Bets with PaddyPower:

San Diego Chargers +7 1st half handicap 10/11
    New York Giants +7 game handicap 10/11

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭jameshayes

I'd say the Giants are gonna kick ass and at 3.65 on BF it's a steal

• Registered Users Posts: 7,682 ✭✭✭Trampas

I am on SD +11 and Dallas -7 with TO due to start.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,519 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Looking at some of the prices it seems the move is towards the Colts and Giants on both handicaps.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,519 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Well the Chargers bet came in. Still a close game but i think the Colts will get the better of them by 10 points. Good news for Trampas if it comes in anyway. Good Luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭ErinGoBrath

dsmythy wrote: »
    New York Giants +7 game handicap 10/11

Had a little on this. Thanks Smythy :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭IrishMike

Likewise erin thanks for the great tip dsmythy

Advertisement