Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Keeping track of your anime

Options
  • 13-01-2008 7:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

A very very useful site that I was introduced to recently is MyAnimeList.net

It can be used to track both anime and manga that you are watching/reading or have watched/read along with rating them, user comparisons, reviews and recommendations. Also things like notifications on fansub releases for shows you want to track.

You can add as much or as little detail to your the shows you watch as you want.

I have found it quite useful for keeping track of what I have and what I want (Plan to Watch)

You can customise your list using CSS and the site can auto-generate a signature for you containing information about anime you are watching. There is a huge amount of other functionality on the site

Anyway I highly recommend checking it out, there is an Eirtaku club setup on the site and an Irish Anime Association club

My username is Trotts on it if you want to see my anime list.

Comments

Advertisement