Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best restaurants in the west.

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 173 ✭✭smurfy89

Captain Slow Irl... know what you're on about with the wedges.. they were lovely.. same as Dillons. Garlic mayo & sweet chilli sauce mixed together on spicy wedges.. exact same. Yum ;)

Nice coffee shop in Ballina is Panadas, across from Easons. Bit pricey but definitely worth it! Best cakes in town.. yum :D

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭Ilovelucy

Panadas, nice though it be, is far too expensive for what they deliver. I was charged €4 for a sandwich consisting of 2 slices of bread and an egg. I have not been back since.

Was in Murphys recently for food and food was bland and steak was not cooked to how I like it. The onion rings were cooked from frozen and not home made. A bad experience overall.

For lovely food try the Pilot in Enniscrone, fresh and lovely setting. Only disadvantage to eating there is that they don;t take bookings.

Advertisement