Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

TNA Impact 10/1/08(aired here on 12/1/08)

• 13-01-2008 9:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭

I thought IMPACT was good this week. The main event was awesome(their ppv match was better). Gail Kim and Awesome Kong are the two best womens wrestlers around today.

The opening contest,despite being short, was a good one. MCMG are the modern day Rockers with their innovative double team manouvers. I hope Senshi stays, him and Skipper could do well in the Tag Team division.

The last of Wildcat in TNA in a routine squash. Squasher starts strong, Squashee battles back, hits main moves, goes for finisher, countered and loss is suffered. All adds up to a squash match which the opponent isn't too badly hurt.

Voodoo Kin Mafia taking on Petey Williams & Sonjay Dutt wasn't bad but it wasn't good either, good to see Sonjay get the win.

The Rock & Rave Infection took on LAX in a short match and the Gringo Killer is a great move. Hope LAX have a proper feud with Styles and Tomko.

Sharkboy vs. Tomko- Meh, simple destruction of Sharkboy. Did like Tomkos new finisher though.

See how Angle shut the crowd up by saying "I'm a 12 time World Champion and Olympic gold medalist so you can kiss my ass"- Brilliant. Styles/Joe/Christian should be excellent.

The whole Booker and Roode thing makes sense. Yeah!!!

Overall a good edition of IMPACT and I'm looking forward to Styles/Joe/ChristianNext week.

Advertisement