Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What console is best

Options
  • 13-01-2008 10:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,032 ✭✭✭

ok so i was playing football or championship manager, what ever it is, on the psp and it was class but what console is the best pc xbox what

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

eh, are you asking for advice on buying a console for fm08 or have you got these already? I would say get the PC version if you can. updates, custom graphics, downloadable tactic, training schedules, huge database option etc. i can't see the console variants being as customisable?

and football manager 2008 is a different game to championship manager 2008. i haven't played the CM series so i dont know what one to recommend, but i believe the general consensus is the football manager

• Registered Users Posts: 1,032 ✭✭✭Oman

sorry if it wasnt clear i was asking which console i should buy it for, is football manager the one where you start as a crappy team and slowly work your way up because thats the better one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭D.V.S.

Oman wrote: »
    sorry if it wasnt clear i was asking which console i should buy it for, is football manager the one where you start as a crappy team and slowly work your way up because thats the better one

You can do it that way, unemployed and starting in the German 3rd Div with no reputation or start at Chelsea with millions to spend, up to you... CM sucks though compared to FM

Advertisement