Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

N95 Camera settings a disaster

• 13-01-2008 10:32pm

I got a N95 cam phone at christmas. The problem is the camera is very poor or should I that I have to camera on the wrong settings. all the pictures I take are blurry. It also takes 3 or 4 seconds for the camera to take a picture. I tried to install the nokia software updater but it wont install on my desktop.

any ideas???

Thanks Games master

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

you should return it to the store you bought it within 28days if possible and ask for a replacement

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

I got a N95 cam phone at christmas. The problem is the camera is very poor or should I that I have to camera on the wrong settings. all the pictures I take are blurry. It also takes 3 or 4 seconds for the camera to take a picture. I tried to install the nokia software updater but it wont install on my desktop.

any ideas???

Thanks Games master

are you holding the take button till the square goes green on screen?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,174 ✭✭✭1huge1

Might sound stupid but maybe take off the cover and wipe the lens, hope that helps

if theres a actual problem with the phone though I recommend getting it changed as soon as possible, waiting around will just make things more awkward

• Closed Accounts Posts: 399 ✭✭Username!

Try lowering the resolution and do as above... wipe it :-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

if you find that you're not doing anything wrong and its a phone fault then definitely bring it back with 28 days. phones are sent away for repair after 28 days and no leeway will be given

• Advertisement

Haa know this is silly but I changed it to night mode and it aint blurry aanymore. If i lower the resolution i know ill have a smaller picture but does that mean ill get a better image???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 derekjbyrne

off topic i know but are you still selling the guitar for guitar hero? read you post on adverts.

Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭Bu11et_Proof

Hi, I also got a N95 recently and noticed that the camera was slow to take pics. Have you checked the firmware you are running you can do this by typing in *#0000#

The newest is V20. Once I upgraded mine to V20 the camera started to take pic s at a decent speed.

Some of the N95's sold in Ireland will not allow you to upgrade unless you change the product code and then run the update software, this is what I done but I have changed it back to the orignal code and all is well. Changin product codes will void your warrenty from what I hear, I guess if you change it back to the orignal code no one will ever know.

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭Jonathanpbk

anyone know what the o2 ireland product code is?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭Bu11et_Proof

Mine is O2 the product code is 0550199

• Advertisement
Advertisement