Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone know about the crash, Sunday morning, in Leixlip?

Options
  • 14-01-2008 1:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone know about the crash, Sunday morning, on the Celbridge Road, Leixlip, between Colaiste Chairain & Ardiff's Petrol Station?

There was a blue ford with extensive damage to the front right (looked like from a possible roll), with another car 10 or 15 meters away in a ditch. Could only view the rear of said car, and it didn't look damaged.

Found out from people afterwards that there were ambulances there at an earlier stage.

Witnessed the aftermath at about 2am or 3am, so it would've been before then.

Didn't see anything in the news about it, but interested to what happened.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

A bit of a odd request O_o

I'll leave this open for now, but I'd ask people not to put anyones personal information up should they know anything :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭Corruptedmorals

I saw that too, at about 2AM. I was wondering why the rear of the other car wasn't damaged, unless it spun? Will probably be in next issue of Liffey C.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭Kid Nothing

yeah i was walking home around 01.30 and saw this. there was an ambulance there but no squad car which i thought was odd. There were 3 lads that seemed a little shaken but alright and the ambulance was still there and not moving so i assume no was seriously hurt, hopefully anyway.

Advertisement