Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Subaru Impreza WRX

Options
  • 14-01-2008 1:34am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

I have a newish WRX which i will be clearing at the end of Feb as i have lived in the UK for the last 10 years..What is the likely market value of this car over here at the moment, i am Irish!! I have not gone to a dealership yet as the temptation to offload it may be too much...

6 months old
    7000 miles
    Top end ICE and Alarm (all factory spec ICE and Alarms replaced)
    WR Blue
    Medium spoiler
    Turbo Timer

Thanks
    Ronan

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,495 ✭✭✭✭guil

what year is it

• Registered Users Posts: 10,495 ✭✭✭✭guil

sorry wasnt sure when ya said newish but looked at the mileage, probably 35000-45000 i know theres a big difference but thats just ball park figure

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 gilla

2007, didnt read the print about selling it on after re-reging it...thanks for the reply

• Registered Users Posts: 3,642 ✭✭✭Beta Ray Bill

If you have been living in the UK for years and have a house over there I do not think you will have to pay VRT on the car you are bringing in as you are moving to live here.

therefore you will make a fortune selling it (If you can sell it). also FYI as far as I am aware you can only do this once IE move to Ireland and not pay VRT on the car

Advertisement