Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transformers Animated 1x06 - "Blast From the Past" [** SPOILERS WITHIN **]

Options
  • 14-01-2008 2:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭

In before Monkeyfudge *dances*

This episode introduces another set of transformers...the DINOBOTS. with very close to G1 look

Nice enough intro episode that is set up to be revisited later in the series, but the subplot with bulkhead seemed to be missing a few bits.
    my only big gripe with the episode is that it confirms my fear that the plot device for each episode could be that damn key the little girl has, if she ends up using it to introduce or defeat every new character it will get old very quickly

What did you think of this episode? 6 votes

Amazing!
    0%
    Great
    16%
    petro-rabbit 1 vote
    Okay
    33%
    V9xanthor 2 votes
    Bad
    50%
    VenomBlitzKriegmonkeyfudge 3 votes
    Terrible
    0%

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Bad
    Blast From the Past
    **Warning This thread contains Spoilers**

tf_animated_logo.jpg

Aired:Saturday January 12, 2008

Synopsis:Professor Sumdac's latest creations begin to think for themselves. Eventually, these Dinobots start to hunt down the Autobots.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Bad
    BlitzKrieg wrote: »
    In before Monkeyfudge *dances*

Yeah... but try and do a better job of it... yes?

Another good episode. Megatron is really cool. Prime didn't seem too concerned about the well being of the Dinobots, though did he?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭V9

Okay
    I lol'd when Bulkhead tackled Slag and said "excuse me!" Harks back to the 86 movie when G1 slag walked over a Quint and said "raar, excuse me!"

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Bad
    BlitzKrieg wrote: »
    my only big gripe with the episode is that it confirms my fear that the plot device for each episode could be that damn key the little girl has, if she ends up using it to introduce or defeat every new character it will get old very quickly

Yeah the spark key is way to much a deus ex machina device but I suppose all the last few TF shows have had such a device. Anyone else notice the logo on Grimlock when he transformed?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭GWolf

Yeah... but try and do a better job of it... yes?

Another good episode. Megatron is really cool. Prime didn't seem too concerned about the well being of the Dinobots, though did he?

Well, they just thought they were malfuctioning machines

Good episode. Would have liked Swoop and Slag saying something but all in all good. Grimlock and MEgatron stole the show, Megs is shaping up into a good character.

Next saturday should feature either Lockdown or Soundwave, so there's something to look forward to.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 petro-rabbit

Great
    "Cars and trucks bad...Nature good...*bird poops on his nose*...Stupid nature!"

Ya gotta love that.

Advertisement