Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

BMW E36 Exhaust Needed

Options
  • 14-01-2008 11:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭

Trying to find a Exhaust rear section for a 1994 E36 316i and a little strapped for cash so second hand would per perfect.

Any ideas of a place around the Dublin area?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,379 ✭✭✭DublinDilbert

Sebzy wrote: »
    Trying to find a Exhaust rear section for a 1994 E36 316i and a little strapped for cash so second hand would per perfect.

Any ideas of a place around the Dublin area?

Thanks.

Go to GSF, should be about €60 for their lower quality one, but they are fine... 3 years ago when mine went one garage wanted to charge me €300 for a back box.... got one from GSF, takes about 10 mins to fit... you might need 2 new bolts for the clamp that holds it onto the middle section, as these are normally rusted...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭cantdecide

€300 for a back box

Whoa- I went to an independant exhaust place and I paid €300 for a cat- back for my E36 325.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,974 ✭✭✭mick.fr

Where is GSF please?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭Sebzy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,974 ✭✭✭mick.fr

Cool ok thanks

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,738 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

To quote my post on Bavarian-board.co.uk:-
    me wrote:
    German, Swedish & French Car parts have opened up a new shop in Beaumont. They are offering all forum members and Irish BMW Club members a 10% discount.
    The following are their contact details

Name: Tommy
    Email: dublin.north@gsfcarparts.com
    Address: 80 Shantalla Road,
    Beaumont
    Dublin 9
    Phone: 01-8622884
    www.gsfcarparts.com
    Sign up to the bavarian-board forum (for free or pay to join the club) and you can get yourself 10% off!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭Sebzy

kbannon wrote: »
    To quote my post on Bavarian-board.co.uk:-

Sign up to the bavarian-board forum (for free or pay to join the club) and you can get yourself 10% off!

Already a member but never saw the offer :)
    Thanks

Advertisement