Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which Sever?

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,188 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Dustaz wrote: »
    but usually its lol-roffle in the middle for 45 minutes.
    I'd even be happy with this. Most of my experiences with WSG are as follows..

Time: 0 seconds
    [Battleground begins]
    [Raid Leader]All rush flag!!

Time: 45 seconds
    [Horde have captured the flag]
    [Raid Leader]zomg! they got our flag..wtf!

Time: 5 minutes (and thats being optimistic)
    [Horde have won]
    [Raid Leader]you guys suck ass.

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭Dubhthamlacht

sunzz wrote: »
    The general consensus is that there is quite a few on outland

outland server is full to brim. no transfers allowed to it or new characters allowed to be created on it. And yes, there is quite a sizeable irish contingent on the server on both horde and alliance sides.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Kiith wrote: »
    I'd even be happy with this. Most of my experiences with WSG are as follows..

Time: 0 seconds
    [Battleground begins]
    [Raid Leader]All rush flag!!

Time: 45 seconds
    [Horde have captured the flag]
    [Raid Leader]zomg! they got our flag..wtf!

Time: 5 minutes (and thats being optimistic)
    [Horde have won]
    [Raid Leader]you guys suck ass.

Id LOVE if that were the case in wsg. It would mean 1 mark every 5 mins. Could collect all the marks you need and back to av for actual honor.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

outland server is full to brim. no transfers allowed to it or new characters allowed to be created on it. And yes, there is quite a sizeable irish contingent on the server on both horde and alliance sides.

Who are you on outland dub? I assume your in meta?

(Aldo - Drama)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

His hunter of the same name I'm guessing.

(I hate you btw)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,823 ✭✭✭Horsefumbler

his hunter is muineachain lads you should know that by now. :P
    If you ask me WSG premades and arathi basin are the only tactical pvp there is in wow at the moment
    I'm glad some one agrees with me on this. Although arena does involve some level of tactics it invariably ends up in a zerg albeit a tactical zerg. And certain classes are much more favoured in these situations than others.

So what I think needs to happen and would be an awesome addition (maybe it's already in the pipeline?) is if they were to introduce like wsg, ab, eots pvp ladders where premade teams could complete against each other. They've already kind of gone half way to this with the gear level matching up system - this would seem the next logical step.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

as far as im concerned with wsg, this sums it up, horde captures ally flag and vice versa. both flags taken from bases, ally gives horde flag to paladin that camps on the roof of their base with mage and few others. horde do similar at our base. next 35-40 mins spent trying to get each others flags back. wat a load of crap. thats not tactical, its a joke.

av ftw.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 408 ✭✭Chada

hey chada

im horde n hopefully you are both jaedenar and BL.

jaedenar server ive a 70rogue called Tomass in the guild 'the dark templars' and BL ive a 33mage called Reds

u alliance or horde?

Hey Tom,

Yeah we are all horde yu will be glad to hear :) I've two mains Sykth & Archani which are in a raiding guild "Working as Intended", then all my alts are in Booze.

Next time your on /who booze or one of my mains i'll try and get you an invite if our GL is in a good mood :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭tom_ass19

Chada wrote: »
    Hey Tom,

Yeah we are all horde yu will be glad to hear :) I've two mains Sykth & Archani which are in a raiding guild "Working as Intended", then all my alts are in Booze.

Next time your on /who booze or one of my mains i'll try and get you an invite if our GL is in a good mood :P

are Sykth and Archani on BL on jaedenar coz id be looking for a new guild on that server coz the one im in is **** like....gettin nowhere. on BL then ive only a 36mage ud so gonna keep lvling him for the time being. the 70rogue on jaedenar is called Tomass and then the mage on BL is called Reds. ive 2other toons, 65 and 69 but their not on jaedenar or BL but i might transfer them to BL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 408 ✭✭Chada

Hey Tom,

All my chars are on BL. Working as Intended are in BT i believe - i'm more of a pvper and a late comer to the guild but know a few of them in RL. So I'm hoping to get geared up eventually to TK/BT level or maybe in WOTK if time does not currently permit.

If you have decent gear and alot of free time on your hands you should give them a try out i think their website is www.working-as-intended.eu
    They also do Kara/ZA alt runs all the time so no problems getting some PVE epics there..

On a side note i'm currently levelling one of my alts between a 50 warrior and 39 pally haven't chosen for definite yet.

But if you tag along I usually drag some of my mates in to power level some alts up :)

Sure let me know i'll be on tonight - pally called Zorl (bro named it:S) and warrior called Danje.

Cheers,

Dan

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48 Dellarocca

Steamwheedle Cartel here. Seems to be a dying server though. wonder how long I'll stay.

Have a full compliment of toons on there but my main is Glissandro, an lvl70 undead lock.

Advertisement