Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Satellite technician

Options
  • 14-01-2008 1:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 48

Hi all,
    Do you know any good professional and preferable cheap Satellite technician in the area?

Thanks for your help.

BTW I had one guy from the add from the Wicklow times (I dont remember the name) and he was bad and ripped me off too:mad:, so I dont want to make the same mistake.

Toto_02

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭jellybaby21

Toto_02 wrote: »

BTW I had one guy from the add from the Wicklow times (I dont remember the name) and he was bad and ripped me off too:mad:, so I dont want to make the same mistake.

Toto_02

Yeah there are rip off merchants out there. I got ripped off by a fella from Bray he was in the Golden Pages. Don't know anyone local so I can't help you there! But stay away from the Ads in the papers and Golden pages that would be my advice.

Surely someone on here can recommend someone??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭fishdog

Gerry Walsh is very good. He lives in Greystones, I used him alot when I was working as an electrical contractor. He put up dishes for all of my customers over the years and I never had a complaint about him. He also returned if a dish gave a problem after a storm etc. (it can happen!). Gerry does all sattalite dishes, not just sky. PM me for number, I dont want to post it here without asking him first.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Toto_02

Thanks for yours reply

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭darsar

Is it possible to put up a sky dish in CL Wood (2bed apts. facing the main big green area)?? I don't see any up so thought it might be against the terms and conditions etc...?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,937 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

its against the T&C everywhere in Charlesland but that hasn't stopped 100s of houses putting them up.

if you have a clear view to the south-east you should be able to put one up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48 Toto_02

I think that this rule in the T&C is ad hoc for NTL

Imagine for a sec if the rule will be really enforced (What are free coutry and consumer rigths) that would means that the only choise will be NTL.

I not mischievous But.............

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭fishdog

Ok he said I could post his number! Jerry Walsh 086 6737607

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

I'll add it to the useful numbers thread. Cheers Fish.

I'm sending you a PM also...

M

Advertisement