Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Mechanic courses

Options
  • 14-01-2008 1:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 605 ✭✭✭

I would be intrested in doing some training just out of intrest not really for professional gain I was wondering if anywhere in dublin dose night courses or anything like that.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 896 ✭✭✭paulieeye

I was looking for some sort of night course myself but could only find a year long cert course.

Anyone know of a 10week course or something like that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Rory123

Fás centres do a good variety of night courses over ten week periods. Not sure if they do the sort you want but give them a call and ask...

• Registered Users Posts: 896 ✭✭✭paulieeye

Cheers rory. Theres a 10week basic car maintinance course starting april 21st in fas finglas

• Closed Accounts Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Rory123

Delighted to be of help!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 605 ✭✭✭ghouldaddy07

nice one for the info

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭woop

depends where youre located, thinking of doing one myself

theres on in cabinteely community school.........but its car maintenence, might give it a go

Advertisement