Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

howaya head

Options
  • 14-01-2008 2:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭

A man goes into the doctor with a bump growing on his forehead. After many tests, the doctor announces, “You’re growing a second penis out of your forehead, and with the way your skull and brain are forming around it we’re not going to be able to operate, or do anything to stop it.” The man says, “You mean I’m going to wake up every morning, look in the mirror, and see a penis hanging from my forehead?” The doctor replies, “No, no... That won’t happen... we figured it out, and the balls should be hanging right over your eyes.”

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭keltoms

terrible

• Registered Users Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

keltoms wrote: »
    terrible
    charter wrote:

Also folks - I do not want to see abuse because you didn't like their joke or it's been posted before. Even if this is the worst joke you've ever heard, please don't make a post saying "That's crap!" or whatever. Instead, please use the rating system build into the boards software (you'll see it at the top of a thread - choose from 1 to 5 stars of a rating). The only exception to this is you may slag off Hagar's so called jokes without fear of retribution.

Advertisement