Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Car stereo instalation

• 14-01-2008 2:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Hi there everyone, new to the forum, and to sligo, I'll have to say this forum is great , I've found alot just browsing through it.

Does anybody know where i can buy and install a car stereo (unit + speakers) in Sligo?

Much appreciated.

Moe

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,206 ✭✭✭gustavo

Halfords in the Retail park

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Moejoe78

Dude that was fast!

Thanks for the reply, somebody told me bout the retail park, were talking bout the place thats two miles up the gardai road right?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,332 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Moejoe78 wrote: »
    somebody told me bout the retail park, were talking bout the place thats two miles up the gardai road right?
    Can you explain or elaborate on that please.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,206 ✭✭✭gustavo

Dude that was fast!

Thanks for the reply, somebody told me bout the retail park, were talking bout the place thats two miles up the gardai road right?

Yeah thats right Up beyond the Sligo Park hotel on your left heading out of town

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭egan007

Is there an Argos in Sligo? They Fit.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,640 ✭✭✭Gillie

Dude that was fast!

It's called Pearse Road Moe. A long walk from the Garda Station (Right ilgatto?;):p)

As for Argos...

I'm afraid not.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭CountingCrows

Hi there everyone, new to the forum, and to sligo, I'll have to say this forum is great , I've found alot just browsing through it.

Does anybody know where i can buy and install a car stereo (unit + speakers) in Sligo?

Much appreciated.

Moe

Hi Moe,
    Investing in a new stereo, your sales of Duff must be going well :D
    If you end up buying the unit without installation (sometimes works out a better deal) I've got a friend with a small garage who would fit the unit cheaply, pm me if interested.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,332 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Im assuming that Moe was referring to the Pearse Road when stating Gardai road. Am i right?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,023 ✭✭✭il gatto

Gillie wrote: »
    It's called Pearse Road Moe. A long walk from the Garda Station (Right ilgatto?;):p)

As for Argos...

I'm afraid not.

An epic trek indeed:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Moejoe78

Again i'm overwhelmed by the response, freakin eircom said i had to wait at least 28days to get the line already available in the house i've moved into to be 'transfered' to me even though they've issued me with a new no! hence no broadband and thus slow response to everyone.

Got to the retail park today, not sure what the name of the road is, halfords charge 30 euro for installation of stereos, 60 if u buy it from elsewhere! oh and another 30 to install a powered subwoofer! i've done one of those, really not that complex, but who's got the time nowadays.

I'm off to Dublin for the weekend and will try to get a unit from there, counting crows thanks for the offer, will pm you as i do want to get a good deal on installation, will pm u once i'm back, does he instal alarms? where do all these modded cars i see everywhere get their stuff done? it's so weird, bar advanced pitstop there's barely a garage to be seen? will try the recommended-by-this-forum scanlons

• Advertisement
Advertisement