Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Advice on Surround Sound System

• 14-01-2008 2:48pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭

Hi All,
    I have an older panasonic surround sound system, that has 5 60 watt speakers plus a 200 Sub woofer. Is there anyway I can just replace the Panasonic unit itself and re use the speakers? As in what system would you recommend. I am planning too use my xbox360 as my main media unit going forward, so feeding it to an Amp, then using speakers I have would be great.
    Reason i want to keep onto speakers, is the hassle in pulling all out. i tihnk they are good enough. Correct me if i am wrong of course!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68 ✭✭axton1

You could try A tangent 7.1 av amp great sound quality for the money.
    or an Eltax av-900 6.1 with loads of pwr.
    The best Home cinema speakers I 've heard in a long time for the money is Audio Pro .loads of designs and configurations.
    See audiopro.com or you could try acousticdimension.ie

:)

Advertisement